Columbia Surgical Specialists gladly accepts and bills most insurance plans and are considered preferred providers for the following insurance carriers:
- Aetna – www.aetna.com
- Asuris – www.asuris.com
- Blue Cross Blue Shield – www.bcbs.com
- Blue Cross Idaho – www.bcidaho.com
- Champ VA- www.va.gov/hac/forbeneficiaries/champva/champva.asp
- CHPW – www.chpw.org
- CIGNA – www.cigna.com
- DSHS – www1.dshs.wa.gov
- First Choice – www.fchn.com
- First Health – www.firsthealth.com
- Group Health – www.ghc.org
- Idaho Medicaid – www.healthandwelfare.idaho.gov
- Medicare – www.medicare.gov
- Molina – www.molinahealthcare.com
- PHCO – www.phco.org
- Premera – www.premera.com
- Spokane Community Care – www.spokanecommunitycare.com
- Sterling Plans – www.sterlingplans.com
- Triwest – www.triwest.com
- Uniform Medical – www.ump.hca.wa.gov
- United Healthcare – www.uhc.com
If you do not see your insurance listed above or if you have questions regarding your coverage, please contact your insurance carrier for clarification.
The physicians of SSoS Clinic specialize in otolaryngology and neurotology. Some insurance plans require a referral or preauthorization for services preformed by a specialist. Please verify this with your insurance plan and have these requirements in place prior to your appointment.
Most insurance plans require patients to pay a portion of billed services through a co-payment. You will be asked to pay your co-payment at the time of service. A service charge of $10.00 may be assessed for unpaid co-payments.
Patients not covered by insurance should be prepared to pay a deposit of $150.00 at the time of service.
SSoS provides uninsured patients with a cash discount option. Please contact Patient Account Services at (509) 789-5755 for details.