At Columbia Hearing Centers, we believe it’s not only about having the latest technology; having the correct technology to fit your needs will produce the best outcomes.
An effective treatment plan includes:
- Your Hearing Instrument Specialist will learn about your hearing lifestyle and how you connect to your listening world.
- By fully understanding the challenges your hearing loss presents, along with the potential benefits from hearing aids, you will receive the help you need to reconnect with the world.
- There are so many choices and decisions to make. You and your Hearing Instrument Specialist will work through all your questions and select the best hearing aid for you.
- It is crucial to correctly adjust the many settings and features within your hearing aids in order to maximize performance.
- To ensure the selected settings are producing the best results, all fittings are objectively evaluated using real ear measures.
- Before you leave the office, we make sure you have a solid understanding of how your hearing aids work and how to handle them correctly.
- Care and maintenance. We will also provide you with tips and techniques to care for and clean your hearing aids.
- Fine tuning. It is very common that as you adapt to your hearing aids, you will need to return for your devices to be fine-tuned.